first time in last 8 months

from last eight months today was the day when i talked someone so openly.first time in eight months i shared how i feeling from the day when the person whome i loved too much abondone me .
and first time in eight months i really felt good .
it was the first time when i shared my situation with someone face to face.yes i shared my feeling with a real person instead of any diary .
And this time i felt too good .
first time i shared how i feel when i miss you, how much i want you to come back again and how i want to end these all things when i realises the fact there is no comeback from your side .
and the good thing is the person on the otherside was listening me carefully and making me feal good .  
so the point is i want to thank that person but i cant figure it out how i should thanks.
so i am writing this thanks latter to that person .
i hope she will read it .
thanks to listning me carefully, it was the first time in last eight months when i shared something face to face and this made me feal too good .

Comments