missing someone on this diwali

Diwali is the festival of happiness and lights.
this festival spreads brings light with it and spread brightness everywhere in the world even in darkest place.
but i don't know why i still feel darkness inside me and it seems like this diwali is bringing more darkness inside me instead of brightness.
while everyone is enjoying outside i just want to lock myself in the darkest room so i can avoid all these stuff because i want to be happy not to pretend and i dont want to showq fake smile to my family while i have tears in my eyes.
i dont know why i am feeling lack of something , absence of someone special in my life while i have everything a caring family ,some good friends ,diwali gifts .
I have everything a normal person wants on this festival but still i am feeling incompleteness.
i am missing those diwali pictures someone sent me last year.i am missing that person last year i had .
i am just missing a photo in which a girl was sitting at the front of a plate with full of deepaks in it, wearing a light pink indian suit with golden dupatta and her one hand is on her forehead and another one is on the floor and that girl was looking at the deepaks with a smiling face.
i am missing that pretty girl too much more than that photo.
i am missing everything last year i had .
i am missing the person last i year i had.



                                                       Harshit saxena

Comments